Energy, resilience, forgiveness and love at the Boston Marathon on April 21, 2014.
This makes me so happy
Annnnd this belongs on here for reasons.
There’s a song that goes to this.
This is what kids need.
R.I.P. The 2976 American people that lost their lives on 9/11 and R.I.P. the 48,644 Afghan and 1,690,903 Iraqi and 35000 Pakistani people that paid the ultimate price for a crime they did not commit
We listened to this on our trip to Portrane today and blared it out the windows hehehe it was great ❤️
small things to do that make your mind feel clearer
- close all your internet tabs except the one you’re using
- delete all your text messages
- delete negative people from social networks
- throw some things away. just throw them away
- tidy your desk. make a blank surface
- drink 3 glasses of water
- open the curtains
- wash your face and brush your teeth