Why do you need water to lose weight?
1) Initial weight loss is largely due to loss of water: And to avoid dehydration, you need to drink lots of water.
2) Burning calories requires an adequate supply of water: Dehydration will slow down the fat-burning process, so water is vital.
3) Burning calories creates toxins: Water flushes them out.
4) Water helps maintain muscle tone: It assists the muscles in their ability to contract, and it lubricates your joints. When exercising, water/hydration can reduce muscle and joint pains.
5) Dehydration causes a reduction in blood volume: This reduction will make you feel tired as their is a smaller supply of oxygen getting to the muscles.
6) Linked With Fibre: Fibre is an important part of any diet. It is important for the digestive system. But without fluids, it can cause constipation instead of helping to eliminate it.
7) Leaves you feeling full: Drink a big glass before and/or with you meals. It will make you feel fuller for longer. I find when I drink a big glass in the morning, I am much less likely to overeat or crave extra food.
Keep Calm And Drink Water